Δευτέρα 6 Απριλίου 2015

Knowledge.!

I used to think that knowledge is sinful. When you know what is good or what is bad, doing one thing defines it sinful or not. But, after this weekend of my life, nothing would ever look the same. Knowledge is power as many, before me, has said.
However the quality of the knowledge defines if it will help you to be free, or not. I always had a strong belief that mentality determines the way your every single special unique moment / part / outcome of your life would be. Freedom is an advantage only people who have conquered this quality of knowledge have. I got a glimpse of this knowledge this weekend.
I am changing inside out. I feel reborn, or according to the period we are in, i feel my deepest and greatest self have been resurrected. I hope & wish for this to happen to all of you. If you choose wisely, knowledge will set you free.!




1 σχόλιο: