Σάββατο 26 Ιουλίου 2014

Confused abilities...

Can you see?
It is all about control.
Can we control our emotions?
It seems like there are so many perfumes in this world, and i got stuck with a stuffy nose that insist not to smell a thing. 
Can I smell?
Can I feel?
It seems like there is this amazing music, and everybody is dancing around... But i got stuck with these deaf ears that insist not to hear anything.
Can I hear?
Can I feel?
And what if I try and pretend i see, or smell, or hear? And through predenting I get to do it... Or, maybe, I am arleady seeing, or smelling, or hearing, but I never got to realise it...?
Is it able for me to understand how other people feel, more than I understand how I feel?
Is it able for others to understand how I feel, more than I undestand me?
It is all about control, but can we?