Τρίτη 18 Μαρτίου 2014

Fussy part...

The part between "what you want" and "trying to get it" can get fussy sometimes. To me this happened once more, when everything i ever wanted were just about to be conquered, or at least that's what i thought. At a moment that my problems were so small just like "where am i going to live?" or something. Well, okay that's not so little but... the thing is that the moment that i solved this little problem of "where i am going to live" everything else fall apart.. Altogether! Just like if they were paper towels in a rainy day at the yard of a beach house... Personal life, Social life, Professional life, Family, Finance, and at the end of all these epic disasters (which come up exactly on this row), i end up with a shitty "me with my self" life and also some annoying health issues...
So in order of all these, here are the following pictures as also the "article's song".

"I might seem strong, but I break."






"Right now, my life is a mess."
. 
"I'm not alright, okay? Are you satisfied? I'm not alright."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου