Τετάρτη 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Break free.

     She went from moon to shadow that haunted my mirror. And from the mirror she escaped and slipped in my unreal nightmares. Illusional and still real, haunting like no horror or terror could. But she could.
     The touch of her cold shaking fingers, the deadly sins she created to tempt me, the unwanted, or else described as banned, eye contact that left its absence in every moment of her presence. I feel so sick of the rules she planted in my head. I want to break free. But every time I do, her existance shows itself without appearance, with only a laugh too deep and dark full of irony and criticism. Sadly painful but honestly true. The dust of her thoughts surrounded me in a choking noose that threatened my survival. The smoke around, thick and cold, which looked like fog, made me doubt for my lasting. So unsure, so insecure, so hopeless, so vulnerable.
     I want to break free. I break through the unpainted brick wall of my cell, which used to feel simply fake every time I looked away and strongly harsh every time I touched its surface. I break free. I found myself down on my knees in front of her existence full of scratches and weakest than I ever was. I dare to break free. 
     I look at her. I lose the ground, I am terrified. No mercy follows my lead. My blurry sight, from tears that almost run, starts to clear. She is me. She is my worst me. I see me sound and clear. My fears, my worries, my unexpected needs. I broke free! I realize who she is. What she is made of. I gain my straight. I feel able again. I am almost free.
     Let's just have truce, me and you "the other side of me". Let's accept and love and evolve every single part of my whole. That's a way to conquer peace of mind and long-lasting happiness. Let's just be free. 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου